Who Are We ?
Created in 2003 to bring together a pool of expertise in HR across:
- HR Strategy
- Leadership and Management Training and Development
- Change management
- Organisational Development
- Talent Management
Anne is an HR business consultant with many years experience of strategic and generalist HR approaches in UK and international organisations.
She believes strongly in participative approaches to all aspects of HR and organisation development and design at individual, team and group levels.
Anne specialises in:-
- Research, design and facilitation of leadership development programmes
- Talent management including recruitment
- Specialist management development programmes such as Performance Management, Diversity and HR Basics for Managers
- Strategic HR solutions such as workforce strategies and restructuring
Anne has worked in both public and private sectors as well as large corporations and SMEs, including a global agribusiness, the criminal justice system, a global logistics company, retailers and the IT and engineering sectors.
She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and is a qualified tester.
Catherine Midgley is an engaging coach and workshop leader, designing and using creative approaches to facilitate individuals and groups to work more thoughtfully and effectively to achieve higher levels of performance. Catherine is insightful, caring, challenging, enthusiastic and focused on achieving both practical and inspirational changes in individuals that have a profound and lasting impact.
Catherine specialises in:
Professional one to one coaching
Training in :
- Team development
- Developing resilience
- Influencing and relationship building
Catherine has an honours degree in Management and French, and has trained extensively in coaching with CoachU and Corporate CoachU. She is a member of the Association for Coaching and is qualified to administer Myers Briggs I and II
Annette is a professionally qualified and widely experienced trainer with a proven track record in people development at all levels. She works with a passionate belief in the ability of learning and development to inspire and challenge people to fulfil their unique potential. Enthusiastic, warm, and people-focused, her style fuses theoretical knowledge and expertise with a pragmatic, hands-on approach.
Annette specialises in:
- Leadership and management development
- Performance management, career and team development
- ‘Bite-size’ learning
- Designing self-study resources
- 360 degree feedback
- MBTI personality profiling
Annette has an honours degree in Communication Studies and a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development; she is MBTI trained and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
HR Associates Ltd.